Friday, September 26, 2008

Divine Interiors by Brittany

OK... so I wanted to let everyone know what I am up to. I have recently started my own Interior Decorating business! This has been such a passion of mine for years, and I am excited to help others with their decorating needs. My services consist of:
*Space Planning & Re-Design,
*Color Schemes & Room Design,
*Holiday Decorating
If you or anyone you know would be interested please call me @ 916-765-2898 or e-mail me @ brittanydivineinteriors@gmail.com I am running a Fall Special for fall decorating (Halloween, Thanksgiving). Don't forget to ask me about it!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

SO glad you have a blog now! You've come over to the dark side! :) So seriously, what is your fall special because I really want to decorate for fall and halloween but I don't have much and am afraid to go buy stuff that won't look good...maybe you could help? :)