Thursday, November 13, 2008

YEA!.... Finally Boyd is graduating from Boot Camp on Nov. 26th! Yep, the day before thanksgiving. I am flying out to see him in South Carolina! I am sooooooooooo excited! I will definately take some pictures of him all armied out in his uniform and his hair doo, or lack of :).The boys and I are doing well and are just taking it one day at a time. The "single mom" thing can get a little crazy at times, but that's when I break out the DIET COKE and ahhhhhh.... a sigh of RELIEFE! What would us morman moms do with out our diet coke? (let's not even go there!)We are all happy, healthy and constantly moving untill our heads hit the pillow

3 comments:

LaPointe Photo Images said...

That's SO exciting! You'll have so much fun! I'm excited to see the boys when we are up for thanksgiving but sad that we won't see you and boyd and that you won't see Izzy. Have a great time! Love you! - Christie

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea...an update...and new pictures on the side. You have a great photographer for your family photos! :) jk

I'm so excited you get to see boyd soon!!! Let me know if you guys need any help with the boys. Give Lana mine and Courtney's numbers if she needs to drop any of the boys off for any reason.

Terri Lindsay said...

No one ever tells me when they have a blog!!! whats up with that? Maybe it was a secret, well your secret is out Brittany, I have found your blog, hahahah. just kidding... kind of.
Terri Ann